Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The thunder woke me up about an hour ago so I laid in bed for awhile listening to it and working on the crazy alliteration alphabet book I've been working on in my head for years. Always comes to mind when I can't sleep! So I got up a wrote down a few of the ones that came to mind this a.m. as I normally forget them by the time I get up. The rain is coming down in buckets and it sounds like Thor and the other Norse gods are involved in a game of bowling up in Valhalla. At least that is what Gramma used to tell me as she was more afraid of thunderstorms than I was!



Oh good - Steve is up. I can hear him pouring food into Sophie's bowl so she will quit her morning meowing. Back to bed with the Sunday paper for a bit. Yeah - a few days late and then some in getting to it.