Friday, August 04, 2006

In a little less than an hour Steve will be here to pick me to begin a very busy day. We will drive all the way back down to Greenville when he finishes his training session this afternoon. I have been on the phone all morning with the insurance agent, loan officer and dealership. I will pick up my new car tomorrow - a slate blue 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. Very pretty! I got spoiled with sitting up high in the RAV4 and wanted another small SUV.

Don't know how soon my Internet connection will be up at the condo and the ECU library is closed for the weekend so I can't even go use their wireless connection. And, I won't be able to pick up my sheets and comforter for tomorrow night so we will have to buy a set of sheets and a blanket. I will have Internet withdrawal during the weekend!

Haven't had any time to read. We watched Weekend at Bernie's last night. What a stupid, but snort laugh funny movie. Hard to believe we were laughing over two young guys using a guy's dead body to be able to part for the weekend. Steve's choice of movies - not mine! :-)

May be a few days before I get back to the blog and even a few more before I have had time to read. I forgot how much work moving is! Even the shopping isn't that much fun because I am feeling pressured by time constraints. And, sad that I know once I drop Steve off at the airport in Raleigh I won't see him until probably October.